Thread Tools
Jul 11, 2019, 02:26 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
This shows many examples or the trump campaigns connections with Russians. In addition it highlights the obstruction that occurred during the investigation.



https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...-on-collusion/

By the way, the DOJ said Steele was credible
Say it slow. The Mueller report did not find there was any conspiracy or coordination between members of the Trump campaign and Russia. You said you believed the report. That is exactly what the report stated. Those were Mueller's findings.

That is not true. There is no statement from the DOJ saying Steele was credible. Of course they could easily feel his testimony was credible but the dossier was not. Steele never said the dossier was credible.
Jul 11, 2019, 02:28 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Hummm, why don’t you post the ENTIRE quote.
Because I couldn't copy and paste from the source and only typed the relevant parts pertaining to the findings of the Mueller report. You know. Where Mueller stated they found no collusion.
Jul 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Say it slow. The Mueller report did not find there was any conspiracy or coordination between members of the Trump campaign and Russia. You said you believed the report. That is exactly what the report stated. Those were Mueller's findings.

That is not true. There is no statement from the DOJ saying Steele was credible. Of course they could easily feel his testimony was credible but the dossier was not. Steele never said the dossier was credible.
Because Steele didn’t write it.
Jul 11, 2019, 03:58 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
What's fun AND interesting is as time passes. . . "Russian collusion" is serving as a distilling agent and separating out those with the most extreme affliction of TDS with merely the supernatant lefties.

It's fun to watch.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:28 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Because I couldn't copy and paste from the source and only typed the relevant parts pertaining to the findings of the Mueller report. You know. Where Mueller stated they found no collusion.
LMAO, The report is online. What you did was cherry pick of course.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:32 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
There is talk that he is the Reluctant Witness that started cooperating last week.

Politico might put their spin on it, but they are like the rest of the libtards: having cocktails on the deck of the pitching Titanic.
The Titanic did not "pitch"......It settled, dove down head first, broke in two and shot down to the bottom. Unless, of course, there is a CT angle to it.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:32 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Say it slow. The Mueller report did not find there was any conspiracy or coordination between members of the Trump campaign and Russia. You said you believed the report. That is exactly what the report stated. Those were Mueller's findings.

That is not true. There is no statement from the DOJ saying Steele was credible. Of course they could easily feel his testimony was credible but the dossier was not. Steele never said the dossier was credible.
Read the quote again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
This shows many examples or the trump campaigns connections with Russians. In addition it highlights the obstruction that occurred during the investigation.


Quote:
One qualification before proceeding to the analysis in Part II: a significant amount of relevant information was unavailable to Mueller due to four factors. First, as the Report states, “several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office,” and “those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.” Second, President Trump’s interference in the investigation also appears to have stymied the investigation. A key example is Paul Manafort’s failure to cooperate with the Special Counsel because he was apparently led to believe that President Trump would pardon him. Third, some individuals used encrypted communications or deleted their communications. Fourth, some of the individuals who “cooperated” with the investigation (e.g., Steve Bannon) appear to have been deceptive or not fully forthcoming in their dealings with the Special Counsel.
https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...-on-collusion/



By the way, the DOJ said Steele was credible
A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT of information was unavailable due to lies and obstruction.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:44 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Well, so far all the “deep state” predictions promoted by the usual CT faction going back over a year claiming an insider coup to oust Trump have fallen flat as a pancake, pretty embarrassing. Barr just like Nunes are first and foremost Trump enablers, men not doing their jobs, just weak men obeying Trumps orders.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:58 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug rig
The Titanic did not "pitch"......It settled, dove down head first, broke in two and shot down to the bottom. Unless, of course, there is a CT angle to it.
You mean like the way the party has split in two with the weak minded traditional progressive hippy socialists and the ANTIFA thugs you allow to drag the ship to the bottom?
Jul 11, 2019, 05:07 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
You mean like the way the party has split in two with the weak minded traditional progressive hippy socialists and the ANTIFA thugs you allow to drag the ship to the bottom?
Nope......just pointing out a metaphor based on ignorance of an historical fact.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:51 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
LMAO, The report is online. What you did was cherry pick of course.
I didn't cherry pick anything. Those are the exact words from the report in regards to conspiracy and cooperation (collusion) between Russia and the members of the Trump campaign. Do you think Mueller is lying?

Here is where I got it. You can't copy and paste. Sorry to bust your conspiracy theory.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...er-Report.html
Jul 11, 2019, 07:54 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Read the quote again:


A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT of information was unavailable due to lies and obstruction.
Mueller found no one colluded with Russia. It is no shock. Top democrats said it for years. Even the FBI said there was "no there, there" before the Mueller investigation started.

There was no collusion. You continue to grasp at hopes that don't exist. You need to realize you were lied to and you bought into the largest conspiracy theory in history.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:54 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
I didn't cherry pick anything. Those are the exact words from the report in regards to conspiracy and cooperation (collusion) between Russia and the members of the Trump campaign. Do you think Mueller is lying?

Here is where I got it. You can't copy and paste. Sorry to bust your conspiracy theory.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...er-Report.html
No need to copy and paste. Just write the entire quote. Don’t leave anything out.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
No need to copy and paste. Just write the entire quote. Don’t leave anything out.
Feel free to read it. I posted the relevant part.

That foil hat starting to hurt yet?

In case you missed it.

Quote:
"... the investigation did not find that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."
Jul 11, 2019, 09:26 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Mueller found no one colluded with Russia. It is no shock. Top democrats said it for years. Even the FBI said there was "no there, there" before the Mueller investigation started.

There was no collusion. You continue to grasp at hopes that don't exist. You need to realize you were lied to and you bought into the largest conspiracy theory in history.
But Orange Man Bad!


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion John Brennan endorsed anti-Trump Steele dossier Dave Barrow Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Dec 27, 2018 07:56 PM
Discussion Judge Praised by Trump for Questioning Muellers Authority Rules Mueller has authority T.D. Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Jun 27, 2018 11:12 AM
Discussion DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jun 06, 2018 05:45 PM
Discussion More revelations of top DOJ inner connections behind Trump dossier. WBFAir Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Dec 12, 2017 04:20 PM
Careful! Trump dossier........RELEASE THE DOSSIER!!!!! Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Aug 25, 2017 10:01 PM