Thread Tools
Jul 11, 2019, 12:32 AM
Registered User
T.D.'s Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

"Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling"


Lest we forget:

"The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.

Steele’s allies have also repeatedly noted that the dossier was not the original basis for the FBI’s probe into Trump and Russia.

... the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

Steele’s defenders have noted that the information he provided which made it into the FISA warrant application to monitor Page was not far off. According to Steele’s sources, Page met with high-level Russian officials while in Moscow in July 2016, including the CEO of Russia’s state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Page denied the claim publicly until pressed under oath by lawmakers in 2017, when he acknowledged meeting “senior members of the presidential administration” during his trip, as well as the head of investor relations at Rosneft. Page had originally claimed only that he went to Moscow to give the commencement address at the New Economic School."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...er-doj-1403318
Jul 11, 2019, 06:36 AM
Registered User
Greybird's Avatar
Politico.. Lol. Fake.
Jul 11, 2019, 06:54 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.D.
Lest we forget:

"The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.

Steele’s allies have also repeatedly noted that the dossier was not the original basis for the FBI’s probe into Trump and Russia.

... the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

Steele’s defenders have noted that the information he provided which made it into the FISA warrant application to monitor Page was not far off. According to Steele’s sources, Page met with high-level Russian officials while in Moscow in July 2016, including the CEO of Russia’s state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Page denied the claim publicly until pressed under oath by lawmakers in 2017, when he acknowledged meeting “senior members of the presidential administration” during his trip, as well as the head of investor relations at Rosneft. Page had originally claimed only that he went to Moscow to give the commencement address at the New Economic School."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...er-doj-1403318
Poor tRump
Jul 11, 2019, 06:57 AM
They call me Crash!
Kaw1000's Avatar
Russia Russia Russia...got to admit...CNN and other Liberal fake news ratings went way up. To bad it was all a lie now their ratings are in the toilet. Fake Epstien news will get those ratings back up.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:00 AM
Registered User

The irony!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000
Russia Russia Russia...got to admit...CNN and other Liberal fake news ratings went way up. To bad it was all a lie now their ratings are in the toilet. Fake Epstien news will get those ratings back up.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=37936
Jul 11, 2019, 07:07 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.D.
Lest we forget:

"The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.

Steele’s allies have also repeatedly noted that the dossier was not the original basis for the FBI’s probe into Trump and Russia.

... the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

Steele’s defenders have noted that the information he provided which made it into the FISA warrant application to monitor Page was not far off. According to Steele’s sources, Page met with high-level Russian officials while in Moscow in July 2016, including the CEO of Russia’s state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Page denied the claim publicly until pressed under oath by lawmakers in 2017, when he acknowledged meeting “senior members of the presidential administration” during his trip, as well as the head of investor relations at Rosneft. Page had originally claimed only that he went to Moscow to give the commencement address at the New Economic School."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...er-doj-1403318
"Not far off". Almost none of it was proven and much of it was proven completely false.

McCabe testified before Congress the dossier was a major part of the FISA request. Comey and others were caught lying when they said they didnt know the dossier was compromised until a later date. Ohr testified he told them all not to trust the information before any FISA request was made.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:37 AM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
I guess the CT claims of a Trump coup will be extended for another 30 days?
Jul 11, 2019, 07:46 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
I guess the CT claims of a Trump coup will be extended for another 30 days?
How long did the Russia collusion CT last? At least there is actual evidence of people abusing power to attack Trump.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:53 AM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
How long did the Russia collusion CT last? At least there is actual evidence of people abusing power to attack Trump.
Lol, any legitimate investigation of Trump will be viewed by the right and you as an “attack” on Trump.
Jul 11, 2019, 08:02 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Lol, any legitimate investigation of Trump will be viewed by the right and you as an “attack” on Trump.
Legitimate based upon what? A fake dossier? There was no collusion and no evidence of it ever existed.
Jul 11, 2019, 08:15 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Sure. Just a load of tRumpettes lying about their Russian contacts.
Jul 11, 2019, 08:46 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
Politico.. Lol. Fake.
There is talk that he is the Reluctant Witness that started cooperating last week.

Politico might put their spin on it, but they are like the rest of the libtards: having cocktails on the deck of the pitching Titanic.
Jul 11, 2019, 08:47 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
"Not far off". Almost none of it was proven and much of it was proven completely false.

McCabe testified before Congress the dossier was a major part of the FISA request. Comey and others were caught lying when they said they didnt know the dossier was compromised until a later date. Ohr testified he told them all not to trust the information before any FISA request was made.
Ohr would know-his wife wrote it as a CIA asset working for Fusion GPS.
Jul 11, 2019, 09:01 AM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Sure. Just a load of tRumpettes lying about their Russian contacts.
Yep, it is the reality that they can't escape.... they lied about their Russian involvements... and people lie when they are hiding something or deceiving.
Jul 11, 2019, 09:29 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Legitimate based upon what? A fake dossier? There was no collusion and no evidence of it ever existed.
^^^^not a true statement ^^^^^


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion John Brennan endorsed anti-Trump Steele dossier Dave Barrow Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Dec 27, 2018 07:56 PM
Discussion Judge Praised by Trump for Questioning Muellers Authority Rules Mueller has authority T.D. Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Jun 27, 2018 11:12 AM
Discussion DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jun 06, 2018 05:45 PM
Discussion More revelations of top DOJ inner connections behind Trump dossier. WBFAir Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Dec 12, 2017 04:20 PM
Careful! Trump dossier........RELEASE THE DOSSIER!!!!! Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Aug 25, 2017 10:01 PM