This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2019, 09:50 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Happenings ! Thu 11 July

Over the hump babe !
Half a 2019 is gone ....

Looks like my SQ12 cam did not drop its guts on me , rather the Micro SD card looks to be corrupted or possibly one of those hacked / clone cards ..
Yes , buy Micro SD cards from SE Asia and you might get a hacked / clone card ..
What is a hacked / clone card ?

Take a 1GB card !
What happens is the firmware is hacked to report ? Lets say that the card is 16GB .
Then they may print a Brand Name on it and sell it as a ( BRAND ) 16GB card .
When in actuality the card is a 1GB cheap nasty generic that cost next to nothing .
ANd the consumer gets ripped !
Lots and lots of profit in hacked / clone cards ...
Mine went right into the rubbish bin , and I took out a genuine card , and all looks to work fine ..
So take two soon on the cam'ed F959

Weather Report = Horrid Weather ! Just yesterday wind gusts to 100kmh .. Looks like a entire week of horrid weather
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=m...+weather&cad=h
No respite in sight ....

New Models :

There should ( Should ) be new models on the way ...
GB is doing a take two on a model I ordered a LONG ! time ago now ... ( LAG )
From Banggood I ordered some micro wings ...
Sold as a 2 pack ...
Plan be to use the XK A800 control board and motor for stuffing in the wing .
It's a project ..

Sonic Wing I always wanted BG to sell a $50 wing , here is one .

Also I ordered a FMS ...
I will keep this purchase under wraps for now ..
But I always wanted one .
I found one in Australia , it was the RTF version .. Unfortunately some one beat me to it by ? hours maybe .
ANd since it is no longer in production ?

After a bit of a search I found some in HongKong , so a BNF on the way .. ( After confirming stock availability ) , since it is no longer in production .
Every time I see a U-tube video featuring this model , I want it even more .
So there ....

HobbyKing is out of stock of things I need to complete projects , way to go HK ...
I want to send U money ! But U wont let me , why ?

Waiting on the weather , waiting on stuff ordered , and waiting for stuff to be back in stock ..

Oh! Firstar 200 ..
The Nanotech 500mAh 2s might be the battery for this plane .. ( Out of stock @ HK ) , but I found one in my battery collection !
Butt ,
That weather !
So many planes to fly and lousy weather !
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply