Jul 10, 2019, 01:53 PM
flyin' fool
Thread OP
Discussion

Glen's 'Strange' thread ?????

When I click on the title it comes up that I've been blocked, only on that one thread. Tried getting through a few different ways, but still no luck.

Strange!!!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2019, 03:10 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
Did you put enough coins in the slot ???

Jul 10, 2019, 03:48 PM
treefinder
You have to turn the crank after you put your nickle in the slot!
Jul 10, 2019, 11:31 PM
flyin' fool
Thread OP
Oh, slugs don't work I see ……………..
Jul 11, 2019, 05:03 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Try Kicking it !!! hahahahahaha

Seriously , was it something you said ??? Wasn’t me ! May wanna' let Big Jim know the situatiion … ?
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Jul 13, 2019, 11:48 AM
gpw
gpw
Hey guys , in order to make strange aircraft , we need strange materials … Like a nice midweight EPS packing board that came with a delivery … 14” X 18” X 1/2 “ Big enough for a start on some type of plane … Nice weight makes ot strong too … Why throw away any foam when you can make model planes out of it … The Fine Art of Salvage ….
Jul 15, 2019, 01:30 AM
flyin' fool
Thread OP
What's strange is I never seem to get a response about my posts regarding free EPP. Lots of people complain about it's availability and there it is, free for the taking.

Not one ............…. "Yippy! I went to where they sell wheel chairs and got free EPP foam."
Jul 15, 2019, 06:03 AM
gpw
gpw
"Yippy! I went to where they sell wheel chairs and they tried to fit me for one … What happens when you're Old …

Quick Reply