This thread is privately moderated by Balsa500, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2019, 06:57 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Teklno SCT410.3 Roller-Very low use.

This is a Tekno SCT410.3 4WD short course rolling chassis. I have it in superlight buggy form now. I have all the parts to convert it back to short course. I cut off some side mounts for what look to be lexan panels that can mount to the side nerf guards. I did this to better fit the buggy body. The nerf guards are included and can still attach. No short course truck body. No electronics or batteries included. I purchased this new last year. Barely used and ultra clean. Maybe 45 min run time total. I am not a basher nor competitive racer. I set up a makeshift track in my backyard and race with friends. I have too many rc cars and this one just doesnít get used enough to keep. Been in the hobby more than 20 years. Itís a durable well designed car. Included is only what you see. You will need an appropriate motor, pinion gear, ESC, battery, servo, and radio. I have all the tuning parts, manual, oils, etc. that came with the kit but do not have the original box. Please ask any questions. $15 Shipping to lower 48 only. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Balsa500; Yesterday at 06:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
Updated.

Quick Reply