Jul 09, 2019, 08:44 AM
Thread OP
Video

RGT Adventurer 1/24 , ECX Barrage 1/24 SHOCK MOD! UPGRADE MORE FLEX!

Nice little trick!
RGT Adventurer 1/24 , ECX Barrage 1/24 SHOCK MOD! UPGRADE MORE FLEX! (5 min 45 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2019, 04:55 PM
Hi reptileman,

I thought you could help me with a quick advise, and I apologise if I should not post questions here but this was the most recent relevant post from an experienced member I could find!

I have just accidentally fried a circuit on this RGT Adventurer's transmitter in my attempt to repair the broken steering wheel. Not sure how this happened but I don't think the Tx is reparable.
What is the most cheap and straightforward way to get the car running again? Where do I buy a replacement transmitter (or its main board?) and how will it pair with the stock receiver? Or will it not, and I need to replace both? I am a total newbie and just need to make my upset child happy again )

Many thanks!
Alex
Jul 11, 2019, 07:21 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarefiev
Hi reptileman,

I thought you could help me with a quick advise, and I apologise if I should not post questions here but this was the most recent relevant post from an experienced member I could find!

I have just accidentally fried a circuit on this RGT Adventurer's transmitter in my attempt to repair the broken steering wheel. Not sure how this happened but I don't think the Tx is reparable.
What is the most cheap and straightforward way to get the car running again? Where do I buy a replacement transmitter (or its main board?) and how will it pair with the stock receiver? Or will it not, and I need to replace both? I am a total newbie and just need to make my upset child happy again )

Many thanks!
Alex
Hi that depends on what model you have does yours have the same radio as the ecx barrage 1/24? Here is the best spot for getting parts. https://www.asiatees.com/model?RGT-1...c=search_enter
Jul 11, 2019, 07:27 PM
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.
I am not sure what model the whole car actually is but this is exactly my receiver: https://www.asiatees.com/display?RGT...d=148550&pid=1

I have been to Asiatees but they do not seem to sell transmitters for this RGT crawler. What would you suggest to do?

Many thanks!
Alex
Jul 12, 2019, 11:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarefiev
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.
I am not sure what model the whole car actually is but this is exactly my receiver: https://www.asiatees.com/display?RGT...d=148550&pid=1

I have been to Asiatees but they do not seem to sell transmitters for this RGT crawler. What would you suggest to do?

Many thanks!
Alex
Hi that's the one I have it's the older version that uses a real 3 wire servo... Only thing you can try is getting a ecx barrage 1/24 radio they look the same it might just bind to your truck.

Quick Reply