This thread is privately moderated by madgreek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 09, 2019, 12:33 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$2,995.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Vintage Quarter Scale Yankee Concepts F1 FW14B RC Car Fully Restored scale

Vintage Quarter Scale Yankee Concepts F1 RC Car Fully Restored scale RC

This is a rare opportunity to obtain a vintage Quarter Scale Yankee Concepts Formula 1 RC Car in mint condition

Features include custom carbon fiber chassis with aluminum skid plate. Brand new Zenoah G27, FG Modellsport tune pipe, extremally rare aluminum front suspension. Original steel chassis included as well as various spare parts and aluminum rear suspension assembly. The engine comes with a Killer RC Power Starter installed. This uses a Troy Built Bit on a cordless drill (Sold Separately) Pull starter is also included. Base body color is blue, the Yellow and White trim is all vinyl, so this can be removed and repainted, etc. if desired.

Battery, Transmitter and Receiver not included. It will take a few days to ship after payment is received as I’ll have a professional shipping company package and deliver the item. Shipping to the lower 48 states will be $200. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks

Possible interest in trades for FG EVO 2020 or older versions plus cash.

ITEM WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

2 Zero 3 Five 7 Eight Five Three 4 Seven
Last edited by madgreek; Jul 12, 2019 at 08:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 09, 2019, 09:33 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Very nice. But with no trader ratings(feedback) you are gonna have a hard time finding someone to send you $3000. Lol
Jul 09, 2019, 09:42 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by berwicknitro
Very nice. But with no trader ratings(feedback) you are gonna have a hard time finding someone to send you $3000. Lol
Item is also for sale on Ebay. Where I have been a seller for close to twenty years. I'll be more flexible with offers outside of Ebay due to the fees.

Interested parties are more than welcome to contact me through Ebay to confirm that I'm a legitimate seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202694781209
Jul 12, 2019, 11:05 AM
Trader Rating: 4
More useless comments, unfortunately a by product of avoiding E-Bay fees and trying to sell on this site.

Allow me a moment to give you a few facts on Internet Selling.

1) Always ask for and CALL THE SELLER BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION.
2) Always pay with PAYPAL AND REQUEST AN INVOICE!

Very simple, with a PayPal Invoice the Seller and the Buyer are protected!!!
And use the common sense that God gave you!
If it sounds too good to be true, IT PROBABLY IS!!!
Jul 12, 2019, 07:45 PM
Trader Rating: 4
FYI Madgreek, Berwicknitro is a TROLLER WHO I HAVE BLOCKED ON E BAY !!!
Jul 12, 2019, 07:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CConway
FYI Madgreek, Berwicknitro is a TROLLER WHO I HAVE BLOCKED ON E BAY !!!
This is a public forum so people can voice there opinion both good and bad. But as you mentioned, if you pay via Paypal via good and services you're protective if you 1) don't receive the product. 2) Item not as described etc.

Never send fund via friends and family as you have zero buyer protection.

Car is still available looking for a new home. Operators are standing by.
Last edited by madgreek; Jul 17, 2019 at 12:06 AM.

Quick Reply