Jul 08, 2019, 10:45 AM
JLJ
JLJ
Thread OP
Idea

Asgard Air Data Computer

I've tried the Asgard Air Data Computer, it is designed for DIYers. All the info to build your system is freely available online. Assembly and use are not complex and it's sufficiently documented.

The unit provides an easy way (it is fully customizable and runs a command server), to get airspeed, temperature, and altitude measurements.

I've been told that a group of people is trying to overcome the issues related to the components sourcing. It is not a commercial initiative.
You find the info here.
Any feedback is welcome!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2019, 05:46 AM
No bounce, No play.
Is there a way to input data to a receiver to forward on to transmitter?
Sep 28, 2019, 12:50 PM
No bounce, No play.
Yes, into something like a FrSky Rx. I guess most anything is possible with proper data treatment. Nobody has done it yet with this item?
Sep 28, 2019, 01:17 PM
JLJ
JLJ
Thread OP
No, I don't know anyone flying with this configuration. For sure, a user report about this application can be valuable for many people out there.

Without implicating the main RC Rx is possible to route the output of Asgard to a wireless modem unit.

Quick Reply