Jul 08, 2019, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweggershot View Post
just an fyi. the fbi, under robert mueller let epstein off with a plea bargain last time for being a pedophile trafficking children..

why didn't mueller go as hard after epstein as he did our president?
That's an easy one: Because all of Mueller's bosses were involved with Epstein, and Trump wasn't, not even one little bit (the children thing).
Jul 08, 2019, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeline View Post
That's an easy one: Because all of Mueller's bosses were involved with Epstein, and Trump wasn't, not even one little bit (the children thing).
Cue the picture of Trump sitting with his daughter...
Jul 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
characters welcome!
Quote:
why didn't mueller go as hard after epstein as he did our president?
Pun intended?

mw
Jul 08, 2019, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
Cue the picture of Trump sitting with his daughter...
It's a nicely staged picture of her looking at him and clearly thinking to herself: "The inheritance waiting for me means I'll never have to work a day in my life. What a dad!".
Jul 08, 2019, 06:45 PM
Quote:
i fought the good fight for king and country in the great meme war and i am ready for round 2.
You fought in the... meme war?
Jul 08, 2019, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee View Post
Show some respect for that veteran Sonny, because of him you don't have to speak German.............
Jul 08, 2019, 07:42 PM
Registered User Wannabe
Quote:
The great meme war shall never be forgotten.
Jul 08, 2019, 08:45 PM
Quote:
I didn’t participate but I enjoyed it. It was a glorious victory for the right seeing as the left can’t meme. IMO it was lefts loss that sparked TDS
Jul 08, 2019, 08:57 PM
the left doesnt know what the meme war was. dont worry, your side lost.
Jul 08, 2019, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan View Post
Show some respect for that veteran Sonny, because of him you don't have to speak German.............
Is there a place like the VFW where they gather and tell tall tales of their conquests while knocking back cold Budweisers? Oh wait, never mind, we're in that place right now.
Jul 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
They call me Crash!
Show of hands.....who thinks Epstein will die before the trial starts? "Hand up"!!!
Jul 08, 2019, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000 View Post
Show of hands.....who thinks Epstein will die before the trial starts? "Hand up"!!!
He will when he goes to Prison.....
Jul 08, 2019, 11:04 PM

Wow!

Quote:
for when the left inevitably tries to connect epstein to trump, just remember:

trump has no recorded flight logs on the lolita express to orgy island, clinton had over 20

upon learning that epstein had made advances towards a 14 year old daugter of an employee, trump banned epstein from his golf clubs for life

at epsteins first arrest trump voluntarily went to the police to give a statement and the police commended trump saying he "could not be more forthcoming"
The hand wringing has already begun.....
Jul 08, 2019, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000 View Post
I don’t. Two years ago he’d be eating a polonium sandwich or getting a beat down in the jail, today it is different-the feds are worried enough they attached themselves to the case so that James Comey’s daughter doesn’t throw the case like she did the last time.
Jul 08, 2019, 11:24 PM
They call me Crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell View Post
I don’t. Two years ago he’d be eating a polonium sandwich or getting a beat down in the jail, today it is different-the feds are worried enough they attached themselves to the case so that James Comey’s daughter doesn’t throw the case like she did the last time.
I disagree...this case is a much bigger deal than the last. Many high powered people will be implicated on this one. He will die before he gets to trial.

Quick Reply