Jul 08, 2019, 12:23 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
I’ve been talking about him I’m the “Intel Officer: no way Obama didn’t know” thread.

This is all a product of the Insurance files on Weiner’s laptop. I suspect that most of the sealed indictment spoke of the last year is related to this. Politicians, entertainment and media types, socialites, high society, many people will are likely to have been compromised in what I suspect is a state honeypot operation. I suspect Israel is behind it.
That’s kinda interesting. Not another Jewish conspiracy! Who’d a thunk it?
Jul 08, 2019, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
That’s kinda interesting. Not another Jewish conspiracy! Who’d a thunk it?
I have largely been supportive of Israel in everything they do domestically, but frankly, as sleazy as this operation is. I can see any government doing it.

Even ours.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
Your point seems more to drag Trump into a thread about someone else, noted.
He had already been dragged into the thread, I was just pointing out that "younger" doesn't necessarily mean under aged.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:47 PM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
Define "young". My current lady friend is 17 years younger than me. Since I am 67 she's still very legal.
She's probably just dating you for your AARP discount.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
Define "young". My current lady friend is 17 years younger than me. Since I am 67 she's still very legal.
i first read this as your current lady friend is 17 and was like what

the rule is "half your age rounded up +8 is ok"
Jul 08, 2019, 01:29 PM
They call me Crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
She's probably just dating you for your AARP discount.

Oh Gosh...to funny...lolol
Jul 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
They call me Crash!
Jul 08, 2019, 02:39 PM
Oh Jeez...

Now we have to wonder if "Pizza Gate" was actually a true story that was buried by the Deep State Elitists to protect the Clintons.

Funny thing, in all of the tales of Pizza Gate, Trump's name really never came up.

I say "declassify" ALL the Jeffrey information related to this entire sordid affair.
Let it all come out. Nothing held back.

I wonder if we'll ever here Chris Cuomo say "Let's get after it" as a lead-in to this story.
Probably not.
Jul 08, 2019, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeline
Oh Jeez...

Now we have to wonder if "Pizza Gate" was actually a true story that was buried by the Deep State Elitists to protect the Clintons.

Funny thing, in all of the tales of Pizza Gate, Trump's name really never came up.

I say "declassify" ALL the Jeffrey information related to this entire sordid affair.
Let it all come out. Nothing held back.

I wonder if we'll ever here Chris Cuomo say "Let's get after it" as a lead-in to this story.
Probably not.
there's a bit of poetic irony that mike cernovich, who was smeared by the MSM for being a "conspiracy theorist" who started a conspiracy about pedophile rings for people in power, just got a guy arrested for apparently running a pedophile ring for people in power.
t
msm wont report this, but it was cernovich's lawsuit that led to the arrest of epstein

the comet pizza thing wasn't cernovich. in the wikileaks emails they had a lot of messages that were using code, substituting food items in place of words.. such as "tom is bringing two small pizzas to the pool party so people can have fun". cernovich just pointed the weird emails out on twitter and other people ran with it and talked about the pizza parlor.
Jul 08, 2019, 02:48 PM
Jul 08, 2019, 03:12 PM
and there's the tds people trying to tie it to trump.

go back read post #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweggershot
for when the left inevitably tries to connect epstein to trump, just remember:

trump has no recorded flight logs on the lolita express to orgy island, clinton had over 20

upon learning that epstein had made advances towards a 14 year old daugter of an employee, trump banned epstein from his golf clubs for life

at epsteins first arrest trump voluntarily went to the police to give a statement and the police commended trump saying he "could not be more forthcoming"
Jul 08, 2019, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweggershot
there's a bit of poetic irony that mike cernovich, who was smeared by the MSM for being a "conspiracy theorist" who started a conspiracy about pedophile rings for people in power, just got a guy arrested for apparently running a pedophile ring for people in power.
t
msm wont report this, but it was cernovich's lawsuit that led to the arrest of epstein

the comet pizza thing wasn't cernovich. in the wikileaks emails they had a lot of messages that were using code, substituting food items in place of words.. such as "tom is bringing two small pizzas to the pool party so people can have fun". cernovich just pointed the weird emails out on twitter and other people ran with it and talked about the pizza parlor.
I wish more internet-warriors were as informed as you are. I’m just hoping to be a historian in the years to come so that the same idiots that deny pizzagate aren’t allowed to breed their stupidity in the face of utter defeat.
Jul 08, 2019, 03:25 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
The hilarious aspect, in a pathetic way, is the fervor to now use Epstein as the latest moronic hate pasta thrown at the wall.

Doubly funny is those doing it haven't a clue how idiotic they look.

Jul 08, 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
I wish more internet-warriors were as informed as you are. I’m just hoping to be a historian in the years to come so that the same idiots that deny pizzagate aren’t allowed to breed their stupidity in the face of utter defeat.
i fought the good fight for king and country in the great meme war and i am ready for round 2.
Jul 08, 2019, 03:38 PM
just an fyi. the fbi, under robert mueller let epstein off with a plea bargain last time for being a pedophile trafficking children..

why didn't mueller go as hard after epstein as he did our president?

Quick Reply