Jul 08, 2019, 08:04 AM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Discussion

Nothing on Jeffery?

I'm surprised this juicy news bit got lost. Did I miss a thread?
Jul 08, 2019, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
The radishes.
Jul 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
The QuadFather
Prolly because no one is surprised.
Jul 08, 2019, 09:30 AM
for when the left inevitably tries to connect epstein to trump, just remember:

trump has no recorded flight logs on the lolita express to orgy island, clinton had over 20

upon learning that epstein had made advances towards a 14 year old daugter of an employee, trump banned epstein from his golf clubs for life

at epsteins first arrest trump voluntarily went to the police to give a statement and the police commended trump saying he "could not be more forthcoming"
Jul 08, 2019, 09:35 AM
Last edited by Sonny McGhee; Jul 08, 2019 at 10:50 AM.
Jul 08, 2019, 10:42 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweggershot
for when the left inevitably tries to connect epstein to trump, just remember:

trump has no recorded flight logs on the lolita express to orgy island, clinton had over 20

upon learning that epstein had made advances towards a 14 year old daugter of an employee, trump banned epstein from his golf clubs for life

at epsteins first arrest trump voluntarily went to the police to give a statement and the police commended trump saying he "could not be more forthcoming"
Someone here dragged up 17-year-old comments Trump made about Epstein being a 'good guy' around 3 years before anything broke on Epstein.

It was funny in respect to the pure desperation for something new to talk about.
Jul 08, 2019, 10:46 AM
trump calls everyone a good guy
Jul 08, 2019, 12:00 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Someone here dragged up 17-year-old comments Trump made about Epstein being a 'good guy' around 3 years before anything broke on Epstein.

It was funny in respect to the pure desperation for something new to talk about.
Trump recently said “He likes them young”. If he was complicit he would be silent.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Trump recently said “He likes them young”. If he was complicit he would be silent.
Define "young". My current lady friend is 17 years younger than me. Since I am 67 she's still very legal.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:07 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53
Define "young". My current lady friend is 17 years younger than me. Since I am 67 she's still very legal.
You’re asking Me to define what Trump considers young? That’s an odd question to ask. Trump was commenting on Epstein, not me. You saw the “” ?
Jul 08, 2019, 12:10 PM
Quote:
You’re asking Me to define what Trump considers young? That’s an odd question to ask. Trump was commenting on Epstein, not me. You saw the “” ?
My point is that at Trumps age a 40 year old could be considered "young".
Jul 08, 2019, 12:15 PM
Quote:
I’ve been talking about him I’m the “Intel Officer: no way Obama didn’t know” thread.

This is all a product of the Insurance files on Weiner’s laptop. I suspect that most of the sealed indictment spoke of the last year is related to this. Politicians, entertainment and media types, socialites, high society, many people will are likely to have been compromised in what I suspect is a state honeypot operation. I suspect Israel is behind it.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Young-'er', certainly not young.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl

They have nothing to lose-we are talking about the sexual slavery of minor children here... you don’t just collect $200 and pass “Go” when you get that conviction hung around your neck.
Jul 08, 2019, 12:20 PM
Free my speech
Thread OP
Quote:
Your point seems more to drag Trump into a thread about someone else, noted.

Quick Reply