This thread is privately moderated by scousethief, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2019, 01:18 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
Mini-Review

6PCS Racerstar MG90S 9g Micro Metal Gear Analog Servo For 450 RC Helicopter RC Car Bo

https://www.banggood.com/custlink/vG3GV1acL5

via Imgflip GIF Maker

Very quick one, I needed some new servos and these popped up when I was looking. Normally I will buy Zohd Digitals or Tower Pro MG90S Metal Geared servos depending on what they're intended for but these appeared as a multi-pack of 6 so I bought a pack.
The servos arrived today and I have spent an hour or so messing around with them before writing this. All of them work fine (as I expected ) and come with 3 servo horns and 4 screws ( 2 for securing the servo and 2 that fix the horn in place) In operation they feel and sound a little smoother than my Tower Pro's which work perfectly but sound a little "meshy" in use. I dont foresee any issues with using them in the planes that they are intended for and because of the price I have bought a second pack and will double or triple up next time ( I didnt buy enough "spares" of the awesome Eachine 5Gram servos when they were available, I wont make that mistake again).

Description:
Brand: Racerstar
Product: MG90S 9g Analog servo
Operating Voltage: 4.8V-6.0V
Stall Torque: 1.8kg/cm(4.8V ), 2.2kg/cm(6V)
Operating Speed: 0.1sec/60degree(4.8v), 0.08sec/60degree(6v)
Gear: Metal Gear
Motor Type: Coreless
Connector Wire Length: 175mm
Weight: 20g/PC
Dimension: 22.8 x 12.2 x 28.5mm
Application: For 450 RC Helicopter RC Car Boat

Features:
- Micro size
- Suitable for RC Truck, Boat, Racing Car, Helicopter and Airplane

Package Included:
6* Racerstar MG90S 9g Analog servo
Last edited by scousethief; Jul 06, 2019 at 01:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply