Jul 03, 2019, 05:02 PM
Driven by Passion!
Thread OP
Discussion

Flysky Customer Service for FS-iT4

Hi Guys,

I am having difficulty with my Flysky FS-iT4. The throttle is not working properly. It is intermittent. All of a sudden it slows down, then bam! Full throttle. It's dangerous.

I have been writing to Flysky for weeks now with no reply. I have their website system and also sending an email several times to their [email protected] with no reply.

The FS-iT4 is too expensive to just throw away. It looks like it could be fixed if Flysky would every talk to me.

Question, does Flysky have a US based Customer Service or is there a certain Hobby Dealer that manages their business in the US?

Thanks,
to remove ads between posts
Jul 04, 2019, 04:48 PM
Did you register your product?
Aug 13, 2019, 06:06 AM
I have a GT3C. The switch under the roller, which is needed to do anything, is terrible. I've read where you can spray it with contact cleaner and it works for a while. The ultimate solution is adding a separate momentary contact push button. The pot for the steering also goes bad and, while you're in that area, the on-off button also goes bad. Other than that, it's a great transmitter!

Quick Reply