Jul 03, 2019, 03:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Spektrum dx6i Paramotor settings

Hi please could someone please shed some light on the correct transmitter settings for the Spektrum dx6i I'm trying to setup the hacker cloud
to remove ads between posts
Jul 09, 2019, 08:34 AM

Mixer for RC Paramodels

Do not make your life unnecessarily difficult.
Use the external mixer for paragliders.

https://www.opale-paramodels.com/gb/...245320628.html

Willing to obtain 100% clearance of your pilot's arms? Your radio doesn't allow to have servos in high position with the depth stick to the neutral? To use the speedbar function of your pilot, your RC paraglider/paramotor using a second identical mixer? This 2-in-1 mixer let you do all these functions in only few minutes without purchasing a new radio controller. It is the ideal tool which will let you begin the activity in total safety.

Frank
Jul 09, 2019, 08:49 AM
The Opale mixer would be a great solution if it was actually in stock in the US. It's been out of stock for at least 2 months.
Jul 29, 2019, 07:01 PM
Hi Garreth (and everybody else, long time no see :-D)!
I managed to dig out this old post that has SPM-files attached with a complete and working setup for PG. The SPM-files where made on and for the Spektrum DX8... I can honnestly not remember on top of my head, if they are directly compatible with the DX6i, but thought I'd dig up the post, if you'd like to give it a try (there is some description of the setup in the post too):
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1&postcount=71
I know there is at least one post somewhere on RCGroups where I wrote the exact setup down in words, but did not manage to find it through a quick search...

Good luck with it, have fun!

Happy landings :-)

PS @ Everybody: If you're having a ball with RC-paragliders, then I can not suggest strongly enough for you to go out and become a fullscale paraglider-pilot. It is without comparison the greatest thing that I have lived to do so far!
For the pleasure of sharing:
Facebook video (filmed by a friend): https://www.facebook.com/roland.schn...0575435514895/
Youtube video (filmed by a friend):
Latanie na Hanklit (Dania) 2019.07.15 (4 min 32 sec)
and (playing close to ground)
Niskie loty (1 min 17 sec)
Last edited by Chrizz; Jul 29, 2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quick Reply