This thread is privately moderated by basslord1124, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

FT Simple Cub flight...I think this plane is cursed!

Seems like as soon as I get something worked out with the FT Simple Cub, I run into another issue. Makes me think the plane is cursed!

Well after the bent motor shaft issue, I got the motor replaced and fixed anything else that needed fixed, I gave the FT Simple Cub another shot. What I got was a pretty successful flight that ended early in a gentle glide back down to Earth. You can see what happened in the video.

FT Simple Cub Flight (3 channel)...I think this plane is cursed! (6 min 17 sec)

The problem itself isn't all that bad and should be a quick fix, but it does make me wanna do some bench testing just to make sure it doesn't happen again. Don't worry, despite this plane's cursed status, I'm not giving up on it.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply