Jul 19, 2019, 08:31 AM
Congratulations team USA, well done!
Raed
to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2019, 08:40 AM
Old Aviator

F3k wc

Congratulations to the entire USA Team!!!

Mickey, you are a great ambassador for this hobby/sport. Thanks for all you do, it doesn't go without notice.

Noah, very proud of what you have accomplished. Will never forget the first time I met you at Nathans event. (Best shoes hands down)
Owen and Paul, you represented the US very well and hope to see you guys in our area soon.

Toby, great job and congrats on a podium finish.... well deserved.

Jason, you are a class act all the way, look forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the NATs

To my good friend Nathan, what can I say....Its hard going out and practicing with you every week knowing I'm going to get my butt beat most of the rounds but this makes it totally worth it.
Great Job my friend, very well deserved.....

Just know this, Ben, Evan and I will keep pushing you harder and harder...... you have 3 spots to make up at the next one.

Hope to see everyone in a few weeks in Muncie!
Jul 19, 2019, 09:03 AM
Congrats to Toby and Noah. Congrats to the whole team. You guys obviously worked hard to get there. Thank you for representing.
Jul 19, 2019, 09:08 AM
It was great watching the drama unfold all week.
Jul 19, 2019, 09:09 AM
F3B and F3K
Congratulations Toby and Noah for their podium finishes, what a great day for US F3K!

Very well deserved for your hard work!

Congrats to Nathan and Owen for their Fly off performance as well.

Congrats to the whole team, very well done!

Enjoy the festivities, you have earned it!

Reto
Latest blog entry: thoughts on contest flying
Jul 19, 2019, 09:19 AM
The Mr. Rogers of RC soaring
Congrats to all the team managers, contestants, helpers, and supporters for representing the F3K community well. Enjoy the closing festivities and safe travels back home to everyone.

Ryan
Latest blog entry: Supergee wing mount pylons
Jul 19, 2019, 09:34 AM
Wayne Wimbish
Congrats to all. It was a tremendous team effort. You are all winners. We are very proud of you.

Wayne

PS Can we get a shot of the final flyoff scores please?
Latest blog entry: Paying for Purchases by PayPal
Jul 19, 2019, 10:02 AM
I'm not as bad as they say.
Scores finally
Latest blog entry: AIrcraft I've built.
Jul 19, 2019, 10:09 AM
Awesome work all! Way to represent.

Thanks for the updates. Very exciting way to start my Friday. Even better than coffee.

Straight Ks on 5x2 and 3200? Twitchy thumbs or 24 on buzzer launches with 72 flawless turns?
Last edited by austinhlg; Jul 19, 2019 at 10:31 AM.
Jul 19, 2019, 10:54 AM
Wow what a great job by all on the US team representing all of us F3K pilots. Just look at the scores and see what a margin of error there was between each place. Flying under pressure like that and perform so well. Amazing!
Jul 19, 2019, 11:07 AM
Rewards
Silver team medal.
Pics on many peoples Facebook.
Latest blog entry: AIrcraft I've built.
Jul 19, 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinhlg
Awesome work all! Way to represent.

Thanks for the updates. Very exciting way to start my Friday. Even better than coffee.

Straight Ks on 5x2 and 3200? Twitchy thumbs or 24 on buzzer launches with 72 flawless turns?
Task names on flyoff tasks are wrong.
Will post actual tasks when possible.

"""B"" - Last 2 x 4:00"
"""I"" - Best 3 x 200s"
"""E"" - Poker"
"""J"" - Last 3 x 3:00"
"""A"" - Last 5:00 in 7:00"
"""C"" - All up 3 x 3:00"
Last edited by mnowell129; Jul 19, 2019 at 11:52 AM.
Jul 19, 2019, 11:15 AM
That makes more sense. Would have been truly impressive to watch 12 people hit 5s and 3s drops simultaneously.

That medal looks good on you...
Jul 19, 2019, 12:02 PM
FF lift master...sometimes
Thanks to all involved--flying, timing, helping, supporting, reporting and other things I don't know about. I'm a nobody and just know a few people there a tiny bit, but I read every post on this over the week. There must be many people like me.

So thank you, thank you for letting us follow the action so closely. Wonderful flying. The performance was wonderful, but I am also very happy to read Roydor's post about what a great team and people the USA had.

I hope all of you had a wonderful time and have safe travels home.

Quick Reply