Insane Custom RC Truck Video

OK, this will probably be the coolest video you see today. It comes from photographer Danny Huynh with his creation showing an officially licensed Chevrolet Blazer Hard Body Complete Set and lots of other RC4WD products.

Splash

Check out this custom build

OK, this will probably be the coolest video you see today. It comes from photographer Danny Huynh with his creation showing an officially licensed Chevrolet Blazer Hard Body Complete Set and lots of other RC4WD products. It's a couple of years old now, but I just saw it and figured it was worth a share. The body looks amazing, the details are killer and the Terminator driving the truck puts it over the top. Well done Danny, well done.

Jul 03, 2019, 09:40 AM
Car Bashing
Nice and neat There is also Olive RC who make some nice apocalyptic cars with cheap material. He is more in the rusted body shell though.
Jul 03, 2019, 07:55 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
Danny does some amazing work.. subscribe to his youtube channel, and follow him on FB. He's always building something cool
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Jul 05, 2019, 11:17 AM
Nice Truck, The Hobby needs more Custom Rigs like yours, there are to many cookie cutter trucks out there, fabrication is more unique than bolt on. Thanks
Jul 05, 2019, 09:14 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Very cool!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jul 06, 2019, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jym73
Nice and neat There is also Olive RC who make some nice apocalyptic cars with cheap material. He is more in the rusted body shell though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLYOS
Danny does some amazing work.. subscribe to his youtube channel, and follow him on FB. He's always building something cool
I guess I have seen some builds in the past, but cant find the channels on YT. Can someone help me out please? I like these builds so much!!!
Jul 07, 2019, 12:33 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Love the T1000 driver.

Quick Reply