Foxtech T12 12-Channel UAV Transmitter

Foxtech has an interesting 12-channel radio for commercial SUAS with redundancy, 12 channels and other great features in a compact, easy to carry platform.

Splash

Data, Video and Remote Control Integrated Radio

Foxtech has an interesting 12-channel radio for commercial SUAS with redundancy, 12 channels and other great features in a compact, easy to carry platform. Here's more on the T12 from Foxtech:

"T12 is an integrated remote controller supports data transmission, video transmission and remote control, suitable for Fixedwing, multicopter,intelligent robot etc. The working frequency of T12 is 2.4G, transmission power is 100mw. T12 adopts FHSS tecnology and omni high gain antenna, the video and data transmission distance is about 10km. The remote controller has an built-in 4000mAh battery, the working time is about 25hours. The remote controller is waterproof and dustproof, and features high expansibility, supports multiple interface like S.BUS,PPM,PWM,I2C and serial port. The default signal interface of T12 receiver is S.BUS, it can be switched to PPM in APP. The remote controller can be connected by bluetooth and usb cable. So the data can be sent to your cellphone through Bluetooth, and you can see all parameters or setting on you cellphone, like mode, Nor/Rev, failsafe, Sbus, ppm output and baud rate etc. Also could link the remote controller to your laptop through USB cable."

Specification:

• Weight: 490g (controller), 26g (receiver),15.6g (camera)
  • Channels: 12
  • Working voltage: 3.7V
  • Working Current: 170mA
  • Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
  • Endurance: 25hours
  • Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.4833GHz
  • Communication technology: FHSS
  • Transmission Distance: 10km(Video/data)
  • Signal Output: SBUS, PWM, I2C
  • Price: $349.90

Mini Camera:

• Resolution: [email protected]
  • Size: 30.2x29.8x26.8mm
  • Weight: 15.6g
  • Voltage: 5V
  • Current: 180mA
  • Working Temperature: -10C to +40C

Includes:

• 1x T12 12-Channel Remote Controller
  • 1x Receiver
  • 1x Mini Camera
  • 2x Data transmission cable
  • 1x USB Cable
  • 2x Antiskid Joystick
  • 1x Spanner

Check out the Foxtech T12 Radio System Here

Jul 01, 2019, 08:30 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Is there a HDMI/miniHDMI port on the controller, so one can attach FPV goggles to it?
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Jul 24, 2019, 04:49 PM
This would be a great piece of equipment if it supported HD video and had an hdmi or analog video out. This may still be good for folks who want long range without mixing and matching their own equipment and frequencies. For regular short and medium range it seems like overkill or too proprietary. HD would have given this a wider audience I think.
Jul 24, 2019, 05:38 PM
We are FPV'ers....we MUST be able to attach
GOGGLES to that RC controller.
Flying FPV through that monitor is 2011-ish..lolol.

I know it's for commercial usage, but what about FPV'er hobbiest
Aug 01, 2019, 10:20 AM
This is what the foxtech system should have been:
(at foxtech prices)
Aug 01, 2019, 11:04 AM
The range and HD feed is cool.
HD Link is the same....."but" why can't we plug in a FPV goggle to the RC controller?
Immersive FPV'ing as a hobbies.

I'm not going that far distance FPV'ing watching through a Cell phone...
thats insane, and your going backwards.

I'm in it as a hovbiest, not construction worker/commercial user.
Aug 01, 2019, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevea3342
This is what the foxtech system should have been:
(at foxtech prices)
sure at 3x the price

Quick Reply