Jun 29, 2019, 01:30 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Dynamite Passport GPS Speed Meter

Just got one of these. Can't find much info on it online. So I have some question if someone could help.
On one end it has a USB no problem, on the other end - + S what is this?
The Software when I load asks every time: "Do you allow this app" Can this be stopped?
Then 3 "error occurred in script on this page" come up?
The after loading from the logger the map says: "for development purposes only"
Then a box that says: "This page can't load google maps correctly"
This seems like a nice device and it does work well, but there is very little support out there.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2019, 09:12 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
No idea, but I do enjoy searches.

Have you seen this video, he discusses connecting it to a computer towards the end, (about 10:00 minutes in), ---

Dynamite GPS Speed Meter Complete Overview (14 min 47 sec)

A Google search on Dynamite Passport GPS Speed Meter found quite a few hits here in the UK, but I didn't dig any deeper.

Jun 30, 2019, 09:33 AM
Thread OP

Dynamite Passport GPS Speed Meter

Thanks for your info "eflightray" I did see that one and many others. From what I can gather at this point is it was developed for Windows 8 and has not been upgraded to Windows 10, which I (and most people it seems) have. So that is probably what is causing the problems. I hope these things can be solve as it is a nice little tool. Thanks again.
Aug 12, 2019, 07:39 PM
I get the same on my background. Everything works, I can change the settings, read the logs. I am using Windows 10 also. There are tools and utilities that can emulate Win8 but I am not sure this will resolve the issues. I could be wrong, but I think its more of Google and Java having the problems. You can save the file to a KLM extension and import this into Google Maps or Google Earth. The Map will display correctly using these.

If you click the Do you own this website in the google popup, it explains a few things.

Quick Reply