Jun 28, 2019, 05:22 PM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
Thread OP
Question

Anyone Still Flying Century Predator Gassers?

Guys,
I have a hefty amount of mainly Predator GS parts that I have no real need for. Many, many, many frame sections and building parts (some NIP). I'm building Radikals, so of course I would keep any parts that I could use in my own ships. Tail booms, bearing packages, mainshafts, TR driveshafts, driveshaft bearings...etc. Canopies, some aluminum bling, metal grips for main and tail rotors too. Send me a PM with your e-mail or cell (tx only), I'll get back to you. Or you can post here what parts you would need.
Trying to help!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2019, 03:10 PM
Life is good!
I still have a stash of Century G20 Radikal parts. LOL.
Aug 01, 2019, 02:28 PM
I am still flying my Predator GS regularly.
Aug 02, 2019, 08:44 AM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroMan
I am still flying my Predator GS regularly.
I thought someone still flying one might need some of the Predator-specific parts that I had. Tail booms and frame parts are of no use to me since they don't fit the Radikal G-series. Not a sale, I would just give them away. I have a HUGE cache of Predator stuff that I don't need...
The next stop for it is the county landfill.

Stephen
Aug 07, 2019, 08:21 PM
Hi Steve. Donít throw them out. I will take them and pay the shipping and some for your trouble. PM me.
Aug 09, 2019, 10:50 AM
Hi Stephen Ian interested in your Predator parts.

Quick Reply