This thread is privately moderated by gunradd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 28, 2019, 07:21 AM
KingtechUSA
Thread OP
Build Log

T-one Models F22 Raptor

Been a busy year for me but I still squeezed in a new build. This model is the new T-1 models F22 Raptor. Anyone that knows me will tell you this is my all time favorite full scale aircraft. Its been a dream to have a quality scale F22. The PacificRCjets team all worked together along with T-1 models to produce a fantastic plane. You can get the plane is many different ways. From a raw unpainted aircraft to ARF or even plug and play. The one I have is a prototype and not the production version. The production version has many improvement's from mine. A few I can think of is quick connections to remove the stabs. The panel lines are much thinner and less pronounced on the production version.

Aircraft was fully painted and detailed by me. The markings are all from Tailormade decals. they are all dry transfer and came out great!

The build went great. I wont lie she is a complicated bird. Mine also was not a stock build. I put my typical spin on things like scale missiles from Strictlyscale.com and other things like making them move when the missile doors are open. Also made the pilot move along with all hidden hatch latches with a moving gun door like the full scale. Aircraft has flaps/slats/ailerons' /flying stabs/dual rudders' and dual thrust vectoring. Aircraft also has a functioning canopy and full lights including the formation lights. Working bomb and missile doors are operational and come stock. I added my own mechanism though for the missiles.

Something new I am using on this one also is a on board airpump. So far it has been great accept for the problem that the airline can get hot if it runs a while and causes it to get soft and fail. For now I simply fill it by my airpump before I go out and let the aircraft airpump keep it self topped off. It has its own pressure switches to keep itself at my set PSI range.

For the radio I used my trusty DX18 but I needed more channels for this bird. After looking at options I picked up a new demo unit Advanced Radio smooth flight 26 channel receiver. It uses the spektrum satellite's and has been flawless. The smooth flight integrated gyro has been the best I have ever used. Its in its own class. I was not sure what to expect from the gyro so I had a cortex pro ready for the plane. Well after testing the cortex pro never left the box because the smooth flight is head and shoulders better.

Flight video
Kris Gunter 03-23-19 FL JETS. T1 Models F-22 Raptor (7 min 6 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply