Jun 27, 2019, 11:11 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

dx6e mellow setup for 230s v2 {PLEASE HELP}

hi I'm new to group my name is Tim>I could sure use some help! I've been flying about 8 years I've had a lot of diff models. Well I'm a decent pilot ,Although mostly up right, So anyway I just upgraded from a dx6 to a 6e and there's not much about setting them up. Also now that I am getting a little better I am trying to figure out how to adjust settings in my radio. That's the problem in normal mode I'm trying to get it so its not as hoppy up and down. Especially down! DOES anybody have a real mellow setup/settings? Until I can watch enough you tube to understand the physics better. Oh its a 230s v2 by the way with a dx6e radio. I can fly it pretty well already but if I knew how to tune it would be great. Just don't feel like ur wasting ur time it will for sure keep me in the air longer!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 29, 2019, 02:09 AM
Going back to balsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer48
That's the problem in normal mode I'm trying to get it so its not as hoppy up and down. Especially down!
Hi Tim.

Set your pitch curve such that you get about three degree negative pitch and eight degree positive pitch.
Jun 29, 2019, 12:50 PM
Along with that, you can try 0-50-60-70-80 on the throttle curve. I'm not familiar with your transmitter, but similar to slow down throttle transition. You don't need full power. Keep us posted.
Aug 03, 2019, 03:24 PM
Just thought to mention about throttle hold on dx6 transmitters: I use a Spektrum dx6 g3 computer transmitter for all my aircraft and just the other day I finally learned how to program the throttle hold function for blade helicopters. By default the H switch doesn't do anything. To enable it you have to go into 'system setup/f-mode setup/hold switch: switch h' or whichever switch you want. I had reread the manuals and looked online but nothing mentioned that, and its real simple.

Quick Reply