Jun 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Spektrum DX6 quick question

Hey guys,
Have a new Cascadia and was able to get my radio all set up to work the truck fine. Even mapped the shifter to one of the switches instead of the sticks because I like it better that way. But now Iím trying to do something else and the manual sucks.

So to turn the lights on and cycle them you move the trim of the right stick all the way down and then move the right stick all the way down.

How the heck do I do that with a switch? Like map it to the gear switch so when I trip the switch it moves to -125% of that stick? Which I believe is the Elevator.

Is it D/R or would I need to use the mixing feature and assign it to the switch? And if so how do I do that? I screwed with it for about an hour tonight and canít get it to work......

Thanks for the help!
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2019, 01:00 PM
I think you need to set up a flight mode that is activated by your choice of switch.

Quick Reply