Jun 25, 2019, 03:19 PM
Thread OP
Suggestion

Reply problem with trader rating page.

Well I seem to be missing something but I can't find a "submit trader rating" to click even on my trader rating page, seems I remember there being that link there somewhere. I never remember having this problem in the past. The only place I can find "submit trader rating" is on the closed (sold) RCG plane classified page of each specific plane and that brings up the below:

RCGroups Message

Vegas Don, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2019, 03:36 PM
RCG Admin
Go to the users profile page by clicking their name and look on the right hand side for their Trader rating number. Click the number to go to their Trader rating page. Let me know if the link there gives you the same result.

Quick Reply