Jun 25, 2019, 04:29 AM
Thread OP
Help!

tiny frsky 8 ch reciever and frskt dht in a turnigy 9x

Hi everyone
I'M new to posting and no to sure if I am in the right spot but here it goes.
My son in law has a Turnigy 9x with the frsky dht module all ready installed and purchased from Banggood a tiny 8 channel frsky receiver to go along with it.
I am a Spektrum guy so dont know anything about them or very little. Is there a thread on how to set these up on revo f4 board from Banggood.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there as in manuals and bind procedures and settings in the radio.
I read stuff on D8 mode and PPM but not sure what to do with that info.
From what I could find you need to jumper the PPM pads on the F4 but when I test connection with ohms meter it has already been jumper ed and so has the sbus pads. I get 3 to 4 ohms resistance on both sets of pads.
The Quad is a Realacc 210 x frame kit from Banggood with the revo F4 board and Racer star motors.

Could some one please hook me up as in some sort of a manual for initial setup and binding and maybe how to create a model in the turnigy 9x with this dht module
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply