MPX M- Link works I believe
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2019, 08:32 PM
Doesn't the X9E have a JR module port?
Jun 25, 2019, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Doesn't the X9E have a JR module port?
Looking at an image of the back of the transmitter at Aloft Hobbies, it looks like it does not have a module bay....
Jun 25, 2019, 11:50 AM
Copy & Paste from item description ......

Are you heavily invested in another RF system? No worries, the Taranis E actually has a normal JR style module built inside that will accept modules for other transmitting protocols. In the model setup you simply tell the system if you are using the module bay, and shut down the internal FrSky module. Now you can use your Futaba, Spektrum, JR, and other receivers if you have a transmitter module that fits in a JR style module bay. (Note, you will need to remove the antenna from the module and screw on an antenna pigtail to mount the module antenna outside of the radio case.
Jun 25, 2019, 10:29 PM
Thanks for that info! I thought it was a standard JR module used in all of the FrSky transmitters.

Quick Reply