Jun 23, 2019, 04:03 PM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Thread OP
Help!

Computer setting problems or site?

Hi guys....
I have ordered from Banggood quite a few times over the years. I now seem to be having problems being able to select items to order or even view items on their website.
I am sure it's some kind of computer setting and hope someone with computer skills might have some suggestions.

I can get onto the main page and it even logs me in. I can see all items on the MAIN page, but as soon as I start to drill down into specific categories or items it stops loading pictures and I get small spinning circles instead. If I click on an item anyway I get taken to the item and the picture of it shows again... BUT I am not allowed to add anything to the cart. Clicking does nothing. At this time the banners are still filling in and changing all along the tops and sides of the pages.
I also note when I move the mouse around I get very quick snaps of a dotted type vertical lines....quicker than a eye blink.

Does this ring any bells with you guys? I tried contacting BG but no help yet. I also made sure cookies are allowed and tried switching browsers from Microsoft Edge and IE 11.

Thanks for any help,
Ken
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2019, 01:24 AM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Thread OP
Just for anyone else that encounters an issue like this: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers would not work. I loaded up Google Chrome browser and it worked. No idea why or what the difference is but that let me look at items and place an order. The wonders of computers...
Ken

Quick Reply