This thread is privately moderated by maxfiaj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

crashed motor

Hi, I just piled my sport model in today. The front end was quite badly damaged. I will dispose of the LIPO battery but wonder if I should scrap the motor too. Its a turnigy aerodrive. How can I tell if its wrecked? Is it ok to run it up again after bad crash? Thanks for any advice. Not found out what caused the crash yet. The model started to porpoise at speed and then would not respond to controls.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply