Jun 20, 2019, 08:50 AM
martinjulienp F450 sp racing .
Thread OP
Link

Multiwii.SET_PID in Python

Hello,

I am in the realization of a drone F450 with Flight Controller SpRacingF3. I installed a Raspberry pi zero w and a Pi camera on the drone. I want to make a web interface on pi to adjust the parameters of the drone,. Raspberry pi communication with the flight controller in msp (MULTIWII) USB. i installed in apache server and enable cgi to run python code to use the pymultiwii module. I'm currently stumbling on the setpid function that contains sendCMD (30, MultiWii.SET_PID, data).
I can not find that it is the exact structure that must have the variable data that I must pass in parameters to a python script.

How to make the data send is well written on the permanent flight controller, firmware cleanflight V2.1.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cordially.

MARTIN Julien.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2019, 10:09 AM
Hi Martin,

That is an interesting thing you're trying. You may have a problem however, in that running a wifi device along side your radio link, can interfere with your radio link. They're both on 2.4Ghz, and placing a transmitter directly next to your radio link Rx, is not a good idea. It will negatively impact your range.

Best of luck with your project.

Quick Reply