Team USA F3K 2019 World Championships Fundraising

This July, six of the finest discus launch glider (F3K) pilots in the USA -- three juniors and three seniors-- head to Hungary to compete in the biannual F3K World Championships. They need your support to get there.

Splash

Team USA Needs Your Support

This July, six of the finest discus launch glider (F3K) pilots in the USA -- three juniors and three seniors -- head to Hungary to compete in the biannual F3K World Championships. Easily one of the strongest teams the USA has ever fielded, each pilot is laser focused on the podium. But getting six pilots and their gliders across the Atlantic is not inexpensive.

The team needs your support to bring home gold!

Donations can be made on the GoFundMe Page Here

Your donation automatically enters you into a prize pool. Prizes will be announced at a later date and will include great items from amazing sponsors.

• Each $10 donation is worth 1 ticket.
  • When you purchase 15 tickets ($150) you can ALSO choose a Team USA T-shirt or a Hat
  • When you purchase 35 tickets ($350) you will ALSO receive an official Team USA jersey.

Plus, the team is donating at least four airframes: A CX5, BAMF, Vortex and a Deviant.

When you make a $1000 donation, you will receive 100 tickets AND an RTF airframe when the team returns from Hungary.

What are you waiting for? Donate today!

About the Team

This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2019, 09:56 PM
Wayne Wimbish
Hi Jason, will those who already contibuted to your fundraiser be getting tickets too?

Wayne
Latest blog entry: Paying for Purchases by PayPal
Jun 20, 2019, 07:11 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
I’m not running the tickets, but I’m sure the answer is yes.
Jun 20, 2019, 07:27 AM
If you will have some budget leftovers, will you donate it to you neighbors form the north? (you know, the NBA champions... )
Jun 20, 2019, 07:35 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
We can talk about that if we get there. We’re in a pretty big hole right now.
Jun 25, 2019, 08:41 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
We are leaving in two weeks and still have a ways to go on funding. Please help if you are able, it is greatly appreciated!
Jun 26, 2019, 07:57 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Team Jerseys have arrived! We still have a long way to go on fundraising. Itís almost time to pack up and head overseas.
Jun 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
Iím organizing the Blue Skies Over Nevada contest the weekend of October 5-6th, at the sod farm in Sandy Valley. I know itís after the worlds, but If we have any money left over after paying the bills, I will donate it to the team to help out.
Itís only about 3 hours from LA, and 150 acres of grass, no trees and lots of thermals. Toby and George Morris have said they are going to attend so come out for a fun weekend and help the US team.
Jun 26, 2019, 10:15 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Awesome! Thanks so much!!
Jun 27, 2019, 12:25 PM
Team Crunch Brothers
Can you guys take a direct paypal donation? Where should I send it?
Jun 27, 2019, 01:20 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgdude
Can you guys take a direct paypal donation? Where should I send it?
Sure can! Paypal addy is [email protected]
Jun 27, 2019, 11:04 PM
Team Crunch Brothers
Ok, You've got some help from the JEM. Good Luck at the Worlds!

-l
Jun 28, 2019, 06:28 AM
I'm not as bad as they say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgdude
Ok, You've got some help from the JEM. Good Luck at the Worlds!

-l
Confirmed. Thanks Lex, et al.
Latest blog entry: AIrcraft I've built.
Jun 30, 2019, 07:19 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
2/3 of Senior USA Team getting some practice in at the Possum Toss this weekend!
Jun 30, 2019, 03:44 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Great contest this weekend. Both of us ended on the Podium with Nathan in 3rd and myself in 1st. Next stop is Hungary for the WC very soon! Thanks for the support and donations!

Quick Reply