This thread is privately moderated by Jim Frahm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2019, 06:15 PM
Trader Rating: 163
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Thread OP
Wanted

Maxa Pro horizontal stab

I have a new Maxa Pro Windy that has a damaged horizontal stab. Kennedy Composites is replacing the stab but they don't have one in stock. I'm looking to buy one now or trade you for the one that is coming in from Barry. I don't know when it'll be here.

What's you got?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2019, 09:46 AM
Trader Rating: 242
Jim,
I have an extra you are welcome to use while in Helena. Not for sale (unless you break it). However, I would part with it for the new one you have on order. One minor repair (slight tip fold), you can decide in real time weekend after next.

JT
Jun 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
Trader Rating: 163
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Thread OP
I think I found one.

Not sure if there’s a difference but this is for a TD plane, not electric.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlsf5
Jim,
I have an extra you are welcome to use while in Helena. Not for sale (unless you break it). However, I would part with it for the new one you have on order. One minor repair (slight tip fold), you can decide in real time weekend after next.

JT
Jun 19, 2019, 12:55 PM
Trader Rating: 242
I travel with both, so you're covered.
JT

Quick Reply