Jun 19, 2019, 09:21 AM
Time for me to Fly...
Depends on what kind of flying you want to do.... Personally, next to DLG flying, I like to fly a little 450 sized helicopter. It certainly takes some concentration to learn so if you like a challenge, you won’t be bored.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2019, 09:46 AM
plays with toy planes
Thread OP
Most of all I'd like to chase low-level thermals, the same as ever, and ideally have the plane signal as well, and feel as responsive, as a DLG. That Astra and the Orion look likely.

In a perfect world, it'd be glass or CF, and <1.7m so it can stay assembled in the back of my car all the time.
Jun 19, 2019, 09:58 AM
Time for me to Fly...
I really like my Q12x. Which is a 2m electric but based on what you’re describing, I bet an electric Snipe would be just the ticket. I think Kennedy has them in stock too.
Jun 19, 2019, 07:53 PM
It's time for me to fly
Slope

Quick Reply