This thread is privately moderated by Xemulxe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2019, 04:48 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

RiverSpirit - first run of my new rc / fpv ship

This is the first launch of my new fishing and underwater video boat. I hope now there will be enough space for me under the normal “window to the underwater world”, and under the submersible module of underwater video surveillance, and under the fishing gear and everything else

Following the launch. Weight may be slightly less than the estimated 50 instead of 60kg. Everything else is basically ok. Because of the submersible video module, I was especially worried about lateral stability, but even here everything is ok. Stability with a margin.

RiverSpirit - first run of my rc / fpv ship (1 min 11 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply