This thread is privately moderated by Balsaworkbench, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2019, 02:14 AM
A man with a plan
Thread OP
New Product

Bingo 20 short kit

This one is sure to be popular. It's the 20 size version of the Bingo! by Doc Mathews. Ace used to sell kits of the Bingo, Bingo 40, and the Big Bingo (120 size) but as far as I know they never produced the 20 size.

It should be perfect for that Saito 30 or OS 26 Surpass that you have sitting around looking for a home.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2019, 06:29 AM
Cat Man
Awesome! That sounds like a cool kit to have. I just so happen to have an OS FS-20 and 26 Surpass. Can you post some pictures please? What is the short kit price?
Jun 19, 2019, 09:50 AM
A man with a plan
Thread OP
$45. The plan looks good at a glance, but on closer scrutiny it turns out to be a big mess. A lot of parts are inaccurately drawn, all of the wood thicknesses are a little bit off, etc. But I made the parts to fit together the way they're supposed to, so it should be an easy, accurate build. I haven't built one yet, so no photos. The photo of the original from Flying Models comes up in a Google image search.

I guess what I really need to do is build one, so I can shoot some pictures.

Quick Reply