This thread is privately moderated by trigstupp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

FPV Free style

I enjoy both building and flying FPV. Also enjoy reviewing the juicy HD footage after flying and sometimes making short video with music. Looking to pick up Ham licence and maybe meeting up with others to fly with. Always had special talent when it comes to electronics. I also enjoy the challenge to learn things I don't know how to do and can sometimes get a bit of tunnel vision focused to learn or figure out the puzzle.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2019, 07:47 PM
Thread OP

Advice for new people getting into FPV, analog or digital

This Hobby is getting interesting as new technology takes over. Please do your homework if you are interested in FPV Freestyle or racing. You can save a lot of hard earned cash remember most you-tube personalities are making money selling the gear they show you. I have noticed they may push a product as top of the line when in reality it's only marginally better then another product that is way lower in cost.

There so many choices and this can be a problem so you should get this to as few parts as you can, less things to break. Also make the same qwad over again using parts you can use that match when it comes time to repair. Also if you have to skill or interest in building your own drown they have some really great bind and flys. I started out like this but know prefer building my own.

Quick Reply