This thread is privately moderated by 55GUY, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 16, 2019, 12:34 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Custom works parts

Custom works parts I think there mostly GBX I got them from the same guy i bought a GX3 sprinter and a late model from a couple years ago. All prices are SHIPPED and OBO there here to sell i have sold the cars.

PM ME AND OFFER FOR ALL OF IT AND I WILL SAVE ON SHIPPING AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL. If you are still running the older cars you know parts are getting a little harder to find so shoot me a PM there here to sell asap

ARMS $25 OBO

TOWERS AND BUMPERS $30 OBO

REAR AND TANK MOUNT $30 OBO

FRONT END PARTS AND TOWERS AND TWO SWAY BARS $40 OBO
SECOND PIC

NEW GX PARTS $35 OBO

55Guy is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply