This thread is privately moderated by kydawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 15, 2019, 03:20 PM
Trader Rating: 124
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

REDUCED...LPU Only - Almost New - older UPGRADED TRAXXAS TMAX 3.3 with all RPM Parts

Guys/Gals -

SORRY -PICK UP ONLY due to size and weight. I am in DETROIT MICHIGAN BURBS - LIVONIA.

If you have a shipping account and can send a pre-paid label that charges back to your account the actual shipping, we can possibly make a deal. Otherwise, no way am I messing with shipping quotes, sorry.

This was bought by me NEW (adult Hobbiest) and I ran a handful of tanks thru it for break in.... then put it in my basement and here is sits. NOT EVER USED since. Got some slight street dirt and dust on here (and cottonwood cotton from years back). Never been off road...never seen water, dirt or mud.

This is a HECK OF A DEAL for a GREAT Beast of a truck.

Look at the photos.... virtually no scratches on this truck and LOADED with RPM parts. Streets tires, wheels and wheelie bar installed and ready for some NON Dirt action. Swap to some mudders and tear up the trails or mud pits. Its all good with Traxxas models.

You may want to update to a new Traxxas 2.4 Radio, as this TX from 7 or 8 years back... was crystal FM based.

Comes with what you see... will also look for the traxxas starter so that too will be included.

AGAIN......PICK UP ONLY due to size and weight.

Non-Smoking home.

What You see in photos is what is included. Due to nature of RC hobby, this set is sold AS IS and there are No warranties implied or included in this sale. All sales are final.
Last edited by kydawg1; Mar 27, 2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: price reduction
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2021, 10:34 AM
Trader Rating: 124
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
This beast is still for sale.

Quick Reply