This thread is privately moderated by milanteubel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 15, 2019, 12:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$55.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

LaForge V4 + Diversity Module

Hello everyone, up for sale is a LaForge V4 video receiver module with the diversity receiver. I bought this set bundled with my Fatshark HDO's about a year ago. It is in perfect condition, I can't find any blemishes on the covers or the screen. It is running version 4.1. I am selling because I bought a Rapidfire Module to try.

The price is $55.00. This includes USPS first class shipping and the fee for the PayPal Goods and Services option. First reply "I'll take it" or similar followed by a PM has first priority BUT I also reserve the right to sell to whomever I want. Continental US only.

What you will receive:
-LaForge V4 video receiver module with cover
-LaForge diversity module with cover
-Cable to connect the modules together
-The plastic boxes that the modules originally came in

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2019, 05:43 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Will take it... wonder how it does compared to laforge v2 I've had for two yrs?

Quick Reply