Jun 14, 2019, 07:06 PM
Thread OP
Data

Don McGhan lied under oath.....

To make himself look like he was a good lawyer.....

It's fun to watch.....

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...ler-under-oath

When it was pointed out that McGahn had given testimony to the contrary, Trump said: “I don’t care what [McGahn] said, it doesn’t matter.”

Trump claims his former counsel “may have been confused” when he told Mueller that the president directed him multiple times to instruct acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

McGahn, who left the White House last fall, gave 30 hours of testimony to Mueller’s team, in which he claimed Trump issued those directions days after it emerged in the media that Mueller was focusing on Trump’s possible obstruction of justice.

McGahn is one of the most-quoted sources in the portion of the report that addresses possible obstruction of justice.

When asked why McGahn would lie under oath, Trump said it was because “he wanted to make himself look like a good lawyer.”

“Or he believed it because I would constantly tell anybody that would listen — including you, including the media — that Robert Mueller was conflicted. Robert Mueller had a total conflict of interest.”

Trump’s claim comes at the same time that the White House, citing executive privilege, is attempting to prevent McGahn from giving evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, which is seeking clarity about the conversations McGahn says he had with Trump about firing Mueller.

The House voted earlier this week to allow the Committee to seek court approval to enforce the subpoenas against McGahn as well as Attorney General William Barr.
Last edited by Broken Wings; Jun 14, 2019 at 07:12 PM.
Jun 14, 2019, 09:58 PM
Eye of The Storm
There's talk the fish are biting good on the standard fare from the Mepp's Killer Kit. I might have to ditch the Rapalas and try them.
Jun 14, 2019, 10:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahBenHur
There's talk the fish are biting good on the standard fare from the Mepp's Killer Kit. I might have to ditch the Rapalas and try them.
You'll have better luck with live MAGAts......
Jun 14, 2019, 10:06 PM
Eye of The Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
You'll have better luck with live MAGAts......
Need something bigger and can get the bottom feeders up from the floor. I'm not going after guppies.

Doughballs might work if I can get them away from Nadler and his school of suckers.
Jun 14, 2019, 10:12 PM
Thread OP
McGhan isn't going to throw his career away for Trash Fish Trump.....
Jun 14, 2019, 10:18 PM
Thread OP
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...sel-don-mcgahn
Jun 14, 2019, 10:24 PM
Thread OP
Stink Eye split......Kellyanne's coming around.....

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Sunday declined to contradict former White House counsel Don McGahn’s account — as detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report — that President Donald Trump ordered McGahn to take steps to fire Mueller and then asked McGahn to deny news reports detailing Trump’s directive.
Jun 15, 2019, 01:54 AM
Remind me again, exactly when did Mueller get fired?
Jun 15, 2019, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsirob
Remind me again, exactly when did Mueller get fired?
The reminder would be, that obstruction does not require that Mueller was fired, but that Trump ordered him fired. Those he ordered to do it... didn't, but Trump made the action to obstruct an ongoing investigation.
Jun 15, 2019, 06:24 PM
Thread OP
McGhan perjured himself....he's a Felon....30 hours of lies......

He needs to testify....

Jun 15, 2019, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Stink Eye split......Kellyanne's coming around.....

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Sunday declined to contradict former White House counsel Don McGahn’s account — as detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report — that President Donald Trump ordered McGahn to take steps to fire Mueller and then asked McGahn to deny news reports detailing Trump’s directive.
So she declined to comment on something she knows nothing about? LOL. TDS seems to be getting worse by the day.
Jun 15, 2019, 08:09 PM
Quote:
To make himself look like he was a good lawyer.....

It's fun to watch.....

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...ler-under-oath

When it was pointed out that McGahn had given testimony to the contrary, Trump said: “I don’t care what [McGahn] said, it doesn’t matter.”

Trump claims his former counsel “may have been confused” when he told Mueller that the president directed him multiple times to instruct acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

McGahn, who left the White House last fall, gave 30 hours of testimony to Mueller’s team, in which he claimed Trump issued those directions days after it emerged in the media that Mueller was focusing on Trump’s possible obstruction of justice.

McGahn is one of the most-quoted sources in the portion of the report that addresses possible obstruction of justice.

When asked why McGahn would lie under oath, Trump said it was because “he wanted to make himself look like a good lawyer.”

“Or he believed it because I would constantly tell anybody that would listen — including you, including the media — that Robert Mueller was conflicted. Robert Mueller had a total conflict of interest.”

Trump’s claim comes at the same time that the White House, citing executive privilege, is attempting to prevent McGahn from giving evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, which is seeking clarity about the conversations McGahn says he had with Trump about firing Mueller.

The House voted earlier this week to allow the Committee to seek court approval to enforce the subpoenas against McGahn as well as Attorney General William Barr.
I read all this crap and didn't see the word "seething" one time.
What a rip off this thread is.
Jun 16, 2019, 07:06 AM
Quote:
McGhan perjured himself....he's a Felon....30 hours of lies......

He needs to testify....

Yep... McGhan lied. We know this because Trump never lies.
Jun 16, 2019, 10:51 AM
Does not the President have the right to fire Mueller if he so chooses?
Jun 16, 2019, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondranch
Does not the President have the right to fire Mueller if he so chooses?
Not as an act of obstruction to an investigation that includes him.

Quick Reply