Oct 23, 2019, 10:16 AM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
I'm getting ready to ease into the beginner side of this and have started some reading. I found a few comments that perhaps those with electrics should be in the electric forum, as this is a fuel forum. I didn't find an IMAC forum over there...is there one?

I don't intend to take this seriously as there's no organized flying near me. But I just bought an EFlite Sukhoi and thought I'd take it towards precision vs 3D. I already have several more capable 3D foamies....Twisted Hobbies and such. Anyway, I found the IMAC Basic schedule, judging guide and You Tube video so will start there.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2019, 12:19 AM
Onward and Upward.
Well, Hard line, I think you are right. Someone needs to start an Electric IMAC column over on the Electric side. I think it's time.
Nov 10, 2019, 12:46 PM
Onward and Upward.
Well darn, this thread dried up! Rclad, I just picked up an old Hangar 9 33% Extra 330L.
I will be following your set up procedures you have listed for your other extra. Thank you.
Nov 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
"I will return" Federico
Randy, I hope the build goes well. Let me know if you have any more questions on setup.

As far as a separate forum goes, isn't that up to admin? Can a member create a new forum?
Nov 15, 2019, 12:07 AM
Onward and Upward.
You're right. We'll stay right here. The Hangar 9 330L will be heavier than the EF 330 and I'll have to mod it for the X-pwr 60. I like the Hobbywing 200 and go with 6000 LiPos to start with. Maybe Glaciers. I'll have to fix the canopy for quick release, also. Many things to consider.
Nov 24, 2019, 08:45 PM
Onward and Upward.
Currently, changed tack. I just had a conversation with Aeroplayin' and am thinking about his StinGR option for my 97" Extra 330L. 12 cell LiPos, 8-10mah. If we can run some numbers, this might work. I'll have to convert some things like the canopy hatch, battery tray, etc.

Quick Reply