This thread is privately moderated by LemonC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2019, 12:44 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

GoPro Hero 7 Hypersmooth feature...?

Hero Hypersmoothing (2 min 37 sec)

I tried out Hypersmooth for the first time the other day.

Also i was having an issue with my TBS unify race locking me into pit mode when id powerup my quad. I had set the vtx into race mode via the betaflight osd which at the time i didnt realize puts you into pit mode when i power on... After lots of resetting the damn thing, i finally figured out i had to unock the vtx via the button push method, once it was unlocked, then i was able to reset the vtx via the osd into 'free' mode... now it powers up 'normally' for me again. im generally a set it and forget it pilot... :/
Last edited by LemonC; Jun 13, 2019 at 04:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply