This thread is privately moderated by Tacoma747, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$750.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

102" giant scale P-51 with quadra 100

Quadra 100 engine with electronic ignition.
Air retracts with gear doors
Tail wheel does NOT retract
All servos installed best as I can tell
This appears to have never been flown, or if it has been flown, it has NOT been flown with the covering that is on it (as I punched the holes for the wing bolts).

This plane is NOT finished! It is probably 90% complete, needs some servo arms, air plumbing, fuel lines run, and a thorough check. I just mounted the engine quickly for pictures (the mounts seem plenty strong, just didn't use locktite or anything). The prop is NOT useable, it has a crack in it. It is too small anyways, just put it on for looks.

$750 located in Winston Salem NC
Best as I have researched, the retracts and engine should be worth about half that price. This is a BIG plane! I have a big Corsair and too many other planes, no room for another 1/4 scale plane.

If seriously interested, PM me your phone number or email address and I can send more pictures. Please don't waste my time!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply