This thread is privately moderated by robpaceoh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 12, 2019, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$450.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

DJI - Spark Fly More Combo - Alpine White w/ Protection Plan

I bought this, my first quad, about 3 months and absolutely loved it. I have since upgraded to a larger model so I am letting it go. I purchased the 24 month transferable Best Buy Protection Plan so there is about 20 months remaining. The plan covers the following:
  • Accidental Damage from Handling - If your drone fails or is accidentally damaged, we'll make it right. It's that simple.
  • One-Time Battery Replacement
  • We'll replace the original, non-disposable battery one time if it fails to hold a charge.
  • Normal Wear and Tear - We'll fix failures from dust, internal heat and humidity, plus defects in materials and workmanship.
  • Power Surge Repair
  • On-Board Camera Coverage
  • Transferable - Anyone you give the covered product to will be able to obtain service under the Protection Plan. No additional charges or restrictions apply.

What's Included
  • DJI Spark Quadcopter
  • Remote Controller
  • Propeller and Propeller Guards (Pair)
  • 2 Intelligent Flight Battery
  • Charger with Power Cable
  • Battery Charging Hub
  • Micro USB Cable
  • Shoulder Bag
PM or email [email protected]
Last edited by robpaceoh; Jun 12, 2019 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Lower price
to remove ads between posts