Jun 12, 2019, 09:42 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Radio and ESC and switch suggestion

Hi

I have a couple of project of converting static rc ship into RC model.
one being tiger model 1/35 combat boat CB90 model with RC conversion kit.
another one is 1/200 corvette ship about 40cm long.

both boat are really tight in space and weight, would prefer to be powered through 1s lipo, in both ESC and receiver.
also I had too many surface model, and require an extra 2/3 ch pistol radio now, I want your suggestion, what cheap radio system to get in order to work particularly for small scale surface system, i.e. range is less a problem, but small/light enough, and must have Rx powered by 3.7v system.

a side note is I will have to partial seal those boat, so must be able to hide a micro power switch some where turn on/off by a turret or something.
And charge battery through alligator clip to the boat's antenna wire. that's what I feel to run micro boat waterproof.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply