This thread is privately moderated by NJFPVquad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 12, 2019, 08:35 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$580.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Fatshark HDO + RapidFire + Antennas

Selling my set of HDOs with RapidFire module. These goggles are in great condition that show very little signs of use. I do not notice blurred edges that some people complain about.

Comes with the following -
HDO goggles
RapidFire module
Lumenier stubby RHCP
TBS Triumph RHCP
Original battery (usb charging)
NBD strap (I tossed the stock strap because I like how the NBD strap grips 100% more)
original case
mono earbud (not pictured but used just one time)

I will include the original box if I can find it but I am not sure if I still have it or not. I can include a new in wrapper black Ethix strap for $10 if you are interested. Feel free to shoot me any questions.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2019, 08:41 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Would you sell just the HDO (with NBD strap) and RapidFire Module?
Last edited by Ficere; Jun 19, 2019 at 10:56 AM.

Quick Reply