This thread is privately moderated by elven568, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 12, 2019, 07:31 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$2,175.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

FPV Drones and Gear for Sell

Hello,

It is a sad day when someone has to give up the FPV hobby. I don't have time anymore to fly as I would like and also do not have the time to keep up with the evolving rules and regulations on the hobby.

All pictures will have a description that tells about the items and gives an ala carte price. The thread price will be a sum of the ala carte items. Please note that the prices are negotiable, but I believe they are pretty fair to start with for the quality of parts/items being sold.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 12, 2019, 08:16 AM
Trader Rating: 37
PM sent regarding Marmotte and Source 1
Jun 12, 2019, 08:27 AM
Trader Rating: 20
Sippin' on Kool Aid
PM on marmote and 7" Long range.
Jun 12, 2019, 09:49 AM
Trader Rating: 17
I will buy :-
tranis x9d
X65 whoop
6 inch rooster
Backpack
Tools in the backpack
Pm sent.
Jun 12, 2019, 10:02 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Pm’d About the batteries.
Jun 12, 2019, 10:16 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Fellow Florida resident here, PM'd you about one of the quads.
Jun 12, 2019, 10:27 AM
Also, I see this listing is your single and only post ever on RCGroups. Legit?
Jun 12, 2019, 10:32 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoandres
Also, I see this listing is your single and only post ever on RCGroups. Legit?
I don't see why it wouldn't be. Lots of guys lurk the forums and then don't post until they want to sell or buy things.

Use paypal goods and services for payment and if there are issues, you can get your money back.
Jun 12, 2019, 11:21 AM
Trader Rating: 32
But the person just joined this forum TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom
I don't see why it wouldn't be. Lots of guys lurk the forums and then don't post until they want to sell or buy things.

Use paypal goods and services for payment and if there are issues, you can get your money back.
Jun 12, 2019, 11:22 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky732
But the person just joined this forum TODAY!
Like I mentioned, some guys lurk or have no account until they want to sell something.

Paypal goods and services protects you, so for the prices (which are really quite amazing) doesn't hurt to buy if you can do it.
Jun 12, 2019, 11:34 AM
Well I got took this year here on this forum from a new member for $267.00! Was he too lurking? And yes I got my money back from PayPal. Buy I now don't trust new members.
Jun 12, 2019, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky732
Well I got took this year here on this forum from a new member for $267.00! Was he too lurking? And yes I got my money back from PayPal. Buy I now don't trust new members.
At these prices I have my suspicions. PP G&S does protect I guess.
Jun 12, 2019, 12:03 PM
Master of Disaster
Well,his pictures seem to be genuine.
I ran a trace on them.

Elven568, I'm sure you could understand why people are hesitant about new members on RCG with a brand spanking new profile,zero feedback,and is trying to sell over two-thousand dollars of FPV equipment. I have a daily saying that every member on RCG should know. That's if it's to good to be true then it probably isn't. I'm sure you'd have your reservations if you'd be taken advantage of on RCG like some of these members have.
Jun 12, 2019, 12:09 PM
Trader Rating: 5
PM Sent
Jun 12, 2019, 01:55 PM
Trader Rating: 3
I’m pretty much a lurker here, it’s mostly because when I have a problem then I just sift through the content and I usually find my answers. There are some great members here with a vast amount of knowledge. Every one has to start somewhere. It is a little curious that he just joined and he is offloading this level of tech at these prices and without any street cred on this platform. It’s also good to see other members chiming in to bring some rational to the conversation. We all get excited over a good deal from time to time. Hopefully this guys a good dude and no one gets burned. Luckily we have services like PayPal to watch our backs.

Quick Reply