Jun 24, 2019, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoplays
thanks, so they are 18650 batteries (flat head without protection). I've never used these batteries so far, so I can't really tell their capacity or quality. How many mAh need?

Odec from amazon.it/.com seems not available, so I can bought other? the first indicates 3.7v, the other two Samsung 3.6

https://www.amazon.it/Batteria-ricar.../dp/B07RX3B29N
https://www.banggood.com/2PCS-INR186...p-1015666.html
https://www.banggood.com/2PCS-ICR186...-p-915708.html

And this...
https://www.amazon.it/Intellicharger...dp/B07HL4D41V/

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
These are the ones I ordered.

Sony VTC4 2100mAh 18650 Battery
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2019, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife
These are the ones I ordered.

Sony VTC4 2100mAh 18650 Battery
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Jun 26, 2019, 01:15 AM
AntiGravitySports store also offer FatShark ATT v5 goggle with free shipping
Jun 27, 2019, 09:26 AM
The Joshua Bardwell review has sold me on these. I love the look of them as . I am a sucker for the glossy and matte finish to these goggles. I have the Attitude V4 and every time I pull them out of the case I can here that church choir " aaahhhhhhhhhhhh" when the light is reflecting off of the plate

The overall look is more important than highest possible resolution and FOV for me . I don't want to pre order to get the machine green and I hope I can get a pair right away before being sold out. Is the machine green limited ?
Jul 09, 2019, 12:48 PM
The 30 deg fov is stupid low... its like looking through a tunnel... who wants that... i bought the hdo' and i think they suck compaired to my eachine ev800d... sorry.. but fov is wayyyy important to some people..

Looking at a fov of 30 is like looking at a 24" tv from 8ft... it sucks..
Looking at a 38 fov is like looking at a 36" (4x3) tv from 8ft.. it ok... but small... annd narrow... and not exactly the best for flying... the eachine ev800d has a 82 fov... and in my opinion is slightly big... its like a 100" tv at 8ft.. you want to move back a little .. but its stlli good it also is very compairable to the quality of tte Hdo... i think box goggles will always end up with a better quality/over price on these

I hope that real info helps people decide what they want to spend their money on... all i wanted the hdo's was for the immersionrc modlue, but i could plug it into a dock and run the av cable into my box googles.. which look plenty good... and dont look like im sitting too far away from a small tv...
Last edited by ministeve2003; Jul 09, 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Jul 09, 2019, 10:20 PM
aka KF7DS
All a matter of personal prefernce
Jul 09, 2019, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministeve2003
The 30 deg fov is stupid low... its like looking through a tunnel... who wants that... i bought the hdo' and i think they suck compaired to my eachine ev800d... sorry.. but fov is wayyyy important to some people..

Looking at a fov of 30 is like looking at a 24" tv from 8ft... it sucks..
Looking at a 38 fov is like looking at a 36" (4x3) tv from 8ft.. it ok... but small... annd narrow... and not exactly the best for flying... the eachine ev800d has a 82 fov... and in my opinion is slightly big... its like a 100" tv at 8ft.. you want to move back a little .. but its stlli good it also is very compairable to the quality of tte Hdo... i think box goggles will always end up with a better quality/over price on these

I hope that real info helps people decide what they want to spend their money on... all i wanted the hdo's was for the immersionrc modlue, but i could plug it into a dock and run the av cable into my box googles.. which look plenty good... and dont look like im sitting too far away from a small tv...
Most of the reviews prefer the Scout (FOV > 50) over the ATTV5. I personally prefer the Scout as well and I've been patiently pushing the compact box goggle format for some time. The biggest issues with box goggles is portability and eyestrain. Recon and Scout solve both those issues.
Fat Shark
Jul 10, 2019, 09:24 AM
Team Crash
Personally, I would rather have a smaller picture that is good, than a larger picture that is poor.

Mr. FatShark any update on the shipping date for the V5's?
Jul 10, 2019, 10:33 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
isnt it great we have different choices in FOV for those that want wide, or narrow?!
now we just need a wider IPD adjustment.
Jul 10, 2019, 10:44 AM
Team Crash
Amen to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
isnt it great we have different choices in FOV for those that want wide, or narrow?!
now we just need a wider IPD adjustment.
Jul 10, 2019, 10:54 AM
aka KF7DS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshark
Most of the reviews prefer the Scout (FOV > 50) over the ATTV5. I personally prefer the Scout as well and I've been patiently pushing the compact box goggle format for some time. The biggest issues with box goggles is portability and eyestrain. Recon and Scout solve both those issues.
Fat Shark
Can't wait to try them - have a Scout order in at Getfpv
Jul 10, 2019, 06:05 PM
At this point, think Im gonna roll with the V5's, but I haven't pre-ordered. I got the V4's at an intro price (279 USD) and they haven't failed me in almost 2 years. Going from 32 FOV to 30 shouldn't be a problem. The primary limitations of the V4's, no diversity or module upgrade, have been solved. If the stock diversity setup gets me a 15% improvement on the fpv signal I think I'll be happy
Jul 11, 2019, 02:42 AM
I think they should make a new "scout".. with the ability to use regular modules... alothough you can use an external dock/module setup in the av port, thay makes it even less "portable" ... i would lile to see some high quality box goggles that allow us to use the immersionrc module... or any other module we want..
Jul 11, 2019, 07:31 AM
In addition to the FOV there is also something I find important, it's the perception of the distance. I mean for the same FOV it's not the same to be at 3 ft from a 55" screen than at 30 ft from a 550" screen (not sure about the math but I guess you understand the idea). I have a pair of EV800 (not even D) and I kind of find the screen to close in a way.

I never had a chance to put my eyes in a pair of FatShark but how would you qualify the distance of the different options HDO, Att v5 or Scout, compared to the EV800?
Jul 11, 2019, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministeve2003
I think they should make a new "scout".. with the ability to use regular modules... alothough you can use an external dock/module setup in the av port, thay makes it even less "portable" ... i would lile to see some high quality box goggles that allow us to use the immersionrc module... or any other module we want..
It has a powered AUX port as well which would be more convenient for connecting 3rd party modules (can select AUX from the input menu). Granted it's not as clean as a module bay but at least the port can supply up the 800mA @ 5V so you don't have to figure out how to supply power.

Fat Shark

Quick Reply