Jun 11, 2019, 10:39 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Pyroloc's Fireproof LiPo Bag for FREE!! To first 100 responders!

Hi All,

We have an amazing giveaway planned for the RCGroups.com members. Towards the end of 2018 and early 2019, we offered our Pyroloc Fireproof LiPo Bag on here and we received an overwhelming response. Several members purchased the product including some who purchased well over 10 units each. Thank you very much for your interest & support!

As we try to embark into a new phase of growing our business, we have decided to giveaway a total of 100 units absolutely FREE. There is absolutely no catch here. All we ask is for you to join our 100% Rebate club, purchase the product on Amazon and we refund you 100% of your money. Limit is 1 unit per person.

Please see previous posting on the forums as well as the YouTube video which shows the bag's effectiveness in controlling LiPo fires. We are an absolutely legitimate business and several forum members can vouch for this. We especially encourage members who have purchased from us before to reach out as we would love to giveaway an additional bag to them as a sign of appreciation.

Why are we doing this?

We are a small business and make most of our sales on Amazon.com. In order for us to gain a better standing on Amazon, we need to conduct this promotional giveaway.

If you are interested in this offer, please either respond to this posting by saying "Interested" or PM me and I will provide you with further details.

--------------------------------------------

Previous Posting in Forum:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-International

See Amazon Link of Product:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=fireproof...ref=nb_sb_noss

See YouTube Fire Test of the Product:

Pyroloc Safe Bag LipoTest (10 min 51 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 12, 2019, 01:24 AM
Interested

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Jun 15, 2019, 01:44 AM
Hello, I am interested.
Jun 15, 2019, 07:17 PM
User Registered
"Interested". Who wouldn't be?

Quick Reply