This thread is privately moderated by djdummy1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 11, 2019, 09:19 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

CarbonCore Cortex X8 heavy-lift multi-rotor drone and DJI Zenmuse Z15 GH4 Gimbal

Hello, I bought this unit from a user on here with the intention of creating my own badass heavy lift copter however my eyes were bigger than my knowledge in the UAS field so I had no clue how much time, effort and knowledge was needed to complete this task. I have since abandoned my dream and have gone with plug and play and bought a Dji Mavic 2 pro so I'm going to need to sell this rig. the entire unit has not been tinkered with with the exception of reinstalling the original carbon arms and purchasing a Dji Zenmuse ZH15 GH4 gimbal so I will copy and paste exactly what comes with it so there is no confusion.

8 T-Motor brushless motors and carbon props
8 ESCs
AutoQuad autopilot
Futaba FASST Rx
EagleTree OSD Pro
25mW 5.8GHz analogue video transmitter
-- Dji Zenmuse Z15 GH4 gimbal (no GCU)

and just as he stated previously:

"This isn't a plug-and-play platform, it will need considerable time to tinker, rebuild and tune, but there is huge potential to turn this into a aerial workhorse. X8's have great heavy-lift capability and have great redundancy too if you need to lift expensive camera gear or need to build a bespoke platform as part of a CAA OSC application. The motor arms also fold by just over 90 to make the platform easier to transport"

I am open to offers just don't try lowballing me.

I forgot to mention it does have retractable landing gear.
Last edited by djdummy1; Jun 24, 2019 at 02:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2019, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Would you trade for a yuneec typhoon h pro
Jun 14, 2019, 06:08 PM
Thread OP
Is it the one with the intel realsense camera?
Jun 14, 2019, 07:52 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Yes their is a lot off extras
Jul 21, 2019, 11:03 PM
Still have this?
Jul 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
Thread OP
Yes

Quick Reply