This thread is privately moderated by Balsabird, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 11, 2019, 08:18 PM
Trader Rating: 95
Balsadustus Producerus
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Wattage F-86

This goes back a while. Had a short production run. Bought new, still have the faded receipt inside the box. Never started, all parts as supplied by Hobby Shack. For some reason, there are two assembly manuals, only need one. Some minor dents and paint chips as foam tends to do. This would not make a good first-effort ducted fan model.

RCG review:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Age-F-86-Sabre

It would be good to read the next link for performance modifications, especially structural and power. Today, I imagine lighter radios systems, brushless motors, better fans and lipos would turn in a winner, but you'd better add the spars as mentioned in the thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-86-Sabre-Mods

Box art looks pretty good, so I'll wrap it in paper before double-boxing it in double-wall cardboard. The USPS says shipping to the other side of the US, say, Maine, would be over $60. Even today, that sounds high. Box is 27x14x5" and five pounds. Let me know if you have a better way and I'll do that. PayPal or money order OK.
Latest blog entry: Single Channel Case
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply